September 12, 2012: New iPhone 5 announced. It is identical to the leaked photos.
September 12th, 2012 - iPhone 5 is finally announced and it looks exactly like the leaked images. Here are some images from the announcement this morning.
- 20% light than the 4S
- Retina display, 326 PPI.
- 1136 x 640 screen resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Facetime Camera is HD
- New connector called lightning. Adapter included for old wires
- Added HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, and LTE
- More saturation
- In the US, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T for LTE.
- In Canada, Rogers, Telus, Bell.
- New Wi-Fi, 2.4ghz and 5ghz on 802.11n
- 2x faster CPU
- 2x faster graphics
- 40% faster on photo capture